At this time when the news is dominated by Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing
- We enhanced the techniques used to clean our vehicles after each rental. In particular, we are paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as seats, steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- We are also cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products.
- In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
During this challenging time, many people are choosing alternative transportation solutions. If you need a rental car, we are here for you.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM