At Carnahan Therapy Rehabilitation, we take our patients’ health and safety very seriously. You may have some growing concerns about the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). The good news is that our clinic is considered a low exposure risk facility! As suggested by the CDC, OSHA, and our local health department, our practice is taking the following steps to address patient and staff safety during the Coronavirus outbreak:
1. We have reviewed and updated our Safety and Health policies and practices with guidance from the CDC, OSHA, and our local health department.
2. We sanitize equipment and surfaces before and after each patient with an approved cleaner.
3. We are social distancing patients as much as possible, ensuring that they are at least 6ft apart.
4. For the high-risk population, we are making special accommodations to decrease their exposure risk, i.e. early appointments, times when patient attendance is low, and in-room care.
5. We are screening all patients/staff both over the phone and in person to see if they have a fever or cough, or have traveled to a high-risk Zone within 30 days, or have been in contact with anyone who had traveled to that zone, or has active symptoms. If so, we have advised patients to contact physician and to self-quarantine for 14 days until they are cleared by their physician.
6. We have placed signs in the office reminding patients and staff to not touch their faces with unwashed hands, and to wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, particularly after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing.
We are committed to making our clinic a safe and healthy environment for all. Let us know if you have questions! If you are concerned for any reason or have any questions, please call our office at 805-735-3714.
Get In Touch
- Monday 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day