Bug Guys Pest Control is operating during normal business hours. We are also implementing all of our local, state, & federal requirements & recommendations regarding COVID-19 to keep you and our staff safe. We are following this situation very closely. The pest control industry is considered an ‘essential industry’ to help maintain good public health. We have changed the way we do business with our clients. These changes include, but are not limited to: social distancing, sanitation and our use of personal protection equipment. Here are a few of the things we are doing to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Our employees remain vigilant in dealing with the customer responses to reports of infestations.
- We do outside treatment as an option to give our customers to stop insect infestations inside the home.
- All employees will be following all health and safety precautions, including frequent handwashing, hand sanitizing and of course covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- We will be temporarily stopping the greeting practice of shaking hands
- Also, no signatures will be required to avoid any contact.
- During the service visit, we will practice social distancing (6 feet minimum) whenever possible.
- Masks and gloves will be worn when needed and our customers may be greeted that way depending on the nature of the service provided.
- If there is a requirement for service indoors, and only if we are able to facilitate it, then we will wear personal protection equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Our Technicians are monitored daily and have been directed to stay home with pay should they feel ill.
- All of our equipment will be cleaned at an increased frequency as a measure of precaution in keeping COVID-19 away.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day