**Keep up to date on our COVID-19 response website.**
We are working diligently to continue providing safety, shelter and support services, while maintaining the health and well-being of our clients and staff.
If you or anyone you know is experiencing domestic violence during the COVID-19 pandemic, help is available! Our crisis and information line is still in operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 805.964.5245. You are not alone!
What precautions are we taking?
- To minimize the dangers of community contact, we are not accepting new clients at our emergency shelter in Santa Barbara, but are making alternate arrangements
- We are still accepting new clients at our Santa Maria facility
- Drop-in consultation and support services are now available through phone or video conferencing – learn more!
- We are conducting client eligibility interviews, case management, and non-residential client meetings by phone and/or email rather than in-person
- We are taking extra care to keep our facilities clean and sanitized
- Our Administrative Office staff is currently working remotely but conducting business as usual
- The Administrative Office is closed to the public
The following programs and services are suspended until further notice:
- In-person drop-in consultation/support centers in Goleta, Santa Maria and Lompoc – now through phone or video conferencing!
- In-person drop-in services at the Lompoc Family Service Agency building
- Volunteer events, community outreach and education
- Upcoming 40-hour trainings
- In-person housing assistance and job/life-skills assistance
We will continue to keep you updated on what we are doing to face this crisis. We are in this together. For any questions or more information, you can reach Jan Campbell, Executive Director, at 805.963.4458 x1105 or [email protected]
Get In Touch
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day