- Each rider will receive their own golf cart
- Golfers will check-in one at a time at the door of the golf shop
- No cash will be accepted to prevent contact as much as possible during transactions
- Indoor restrooms will be limited to single users at a time
- Our daily cleaning procedures are already very thorough, however given the current situation, we have elevated our cleaning practices even more. Antibacterial and antimicrobial cleaning solutions are being used and daily deep cleaning of these areas is continuing to take place. We have implemented daily communication with our staff to reinforce the above measures, protocols and preventive actions.
- Additional measures include; increasing the frequency of cleaning on-course restrooms and fountains
- Each cup is raised 1″ so that balls are not actually holed to prevent contact.
- All golf carts and pull carts will continue to be sanitized after each use.
- Our staff has already been instructed to stay home from work should they feel ill with any flu, cold or similar symptoms.
- For added diligence we encourage all guests and staff to adopt a temporary no-handshake policy.
- If there is a line at check-in, please distance yourself 6 feet apart outside of the golf shop at marked spots.
Get In Touch
- Monday 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Location / Contacts
Price : $ 0 - $ 0