We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during these hard times.
We just wanted to confirm with you that Mountain Spring Water of Santa Barbara is an Essential Business and a business that supplies Essential Businesses with the support or supplies necessary to operate. As such, Mountain Spring Water of Santa Barbara will continue to service your water needs during the “Stay at Home” period ordered by the State of California.
Mountain Spring Water of Santa Barbara will stay open in order to continue supplying the public with its essential water needs. We will be open during normal business hours Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Delivery routes will operate on a normal schedule as well.
In order to provide a safe environment, in addition to following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and all other Federal, State, County, and City orders, we recommend that you maintain the following minimum safety standards:
• All Water outlets should post the recommended notice from the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health.
• Customers should socially distance and stand 6 feet apart in your store. If your store does not have enough space, please have the customers form a line outside and ask them to remain 6 feet apart.
• All store employees and operators should wash their hands with soap and water frequently throughout the day for at least 20 seconds during each wash.
• All water faucets, sinks, and dispensing areas should be regularly sanitized following the CDC cleaning Guidelines.
During these tough times, we want you to know Mountain Spring Water of Santa Barbara is here for you and your family. Please feel free to reach out to us and our Customer Care Specialists with any questions or concerns.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day