- Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 10am-3pm.
- Email your order to [email protected] or text your order to (805) 694-8987
Changes in our Deli:
- Our deli counter will be closing at 6pm.
- Our Salad Bar is loaded with take-home items including packaged salads (Greek, Cobb, Asian Turkey, Caesar, and more), take-and-bake pizza, heat and eat meals, and items from the deli and bakery cases.
- Our Hot Bar is now serving breakfast burritos all day, as well as a rotating selection of ready to eat, pre-packaged favorites including Chicken w/Grilled Veggies, Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, and Chicken Piccata Pasta.
- We have pre-made juices available to grab and go. Or you can call or text in your coffee/juice order ahead of time so it’s ready when you get here.
- The Wok Bar is closed, but we’re working on providing pre-made bowls you can grab and cook at home.
- Each day we will post the deli case and bakery case items as well as the prepared meals on our Facebook and Instagram stories. Call (805-693-1746) or text (805-694-8987) the store to place your order. We will fill it and it will be waiting at Customer Service so you can come in and pay for it quickly. Or come during curbside service hours if you prefer to stay in your car.
- We are constantly thinking up new ways to keep your meal options exciting during this time, including family style meals – stay tuned!
Our Sanitization & Disinfection Program:
Your health and safety, and that of our team members, is of highest priority to us. Every day we are evaluating our procedures and making adjustments if needed. We keep updated on the CDC and WHO guidelines to make sure we are implementing the most recent and up-to-date recommendations.
Currently, we are:
- No longer accepting reusable shopping bags, due to the risk of cross-contamination. You are welcome to bag your own groceries using your own reusable bags.
- Adding markings on the floor to designate 6 foot distances when waiting in the checkout line.
- Regularly and frequently sanitizing shopping carts and hand baskets.
- Regularly and frequently sanitizing all high touch surfaces, including: register stands, pin pads and pens, all door handles, countertops, telephones, counters, under- cabinet handles behind the counters, all high touch surfaces in the food prep areas, bulk bins and scoops, plastic bag holders, and more.
- Regularly and frequently sanitizing all high touch surfaces behind the scenes such as walk-in handles and doors, all doors on display cases, all high touch surfaces in our backroom food prep areas, hand trucks, and the receiving dock.
- Planning to install sneeze guards at our checkstands as soon as they arrive.
- No longer offering self serve options at our Hot Bar, Salad Bar, or Wok Bar.
- Team members are required to wash their hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds at least every 20 minutes.
- Requiring team members to wear gloves when stocking product and serving customers.
- Requiring team members to stay home if they are unwell at all.
- Regularly sanitizing shopping carts and baskets as our supplier is still out of stock of sanitizing wipes. We are happy to sanitize yours for you when you come in the store – just ask!
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM