CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW HOURS 8:00 – 5:00
At Prestigious Auto Body & Painting Inc., the safety and health of our customers and employees are our highest priority. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices to address current challenges.
First, we want you to know that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic seriously. We are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, teammates, and everyone who enters our Offices to keep them safe and healthy.
ADDITIONALLY, BELOW ARE A FEW OF THE STEPS THAT WE ARE TAKING:
- ·Offices are cleaned and disinfected twice daily.
- ·Our teammates will respect your space and will warmly greet you without a handshake. We will allow for adequate space between You and our employee (3-6 feet) during in-person interactions.
- We take health and safety very seriously and in order to protect us all we require our employees to wear PPE at all times.
- ·We ask that all customers remove all personal items from vehicles at drop-off.
- ·We will provide digital paperwork if you prefer.
- ·Customer vehicles are disinfected after all repairs are completed.
- ·Our employees are dedicated to hand washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day. We encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- ·If you become sick, please visit our Office at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Thank you for your business and support
HOMELAND SECURITY DEFINES VEHICLE SERVICE AND REPAIR AS ‘ESSENTIAL’
The Governor’s Executive “Stay at Home” Order provides for exceptions that are needed to maintain operations of the federal critical infrastructure section. The Governor also has the ability to designate additional sections as critical. Click HERE for the Order.
Click HERE for a list of essential federal critical infrastructure workers during the COVID – 19 response. Under Transportation and Logistics – automotive repair and maintenance facilities are deemed critical and thus exempt.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day