To ensure the safety of all of our clients and our employees, we will not only be following all recommendations from the CDC regarding the washing of hands, social distancing and the like, but we will also be implementing additional further protocols to ensure your facilities and homes are properly sanitized.
- No one who is ill or shows symptoms of being ill will be working, and anyone that shows symptoms on the job will be sent home. As of today, none of our employees have become ill or have shown symptoms of being ill.
- All employees will be using extra sanitizing protocols for the first pass cleaning of all areas of your home. This essentially means that we will be using hospital-grade sanitizers in addition to our usual cleaning agents.
- All employees will sanitize high-touch areas as they finalize and leave each service. This includes:
- Surfaces touched after cleaning
- Light switches
- Refrigerator doors, stove controls, and other high-touch areas
- As an additional precaution, employees will wear masks on certain qualified jobs
- Note: Due to the scarce supply of N95 masks, we are characterizing qualified jobs as those where employees interact with someone other than their teammates and we are working to stock those masks as they become available.
- All employees will be using hospital-grade sanitizing wipes to sanitize their hands in-between every job, as well as on high-touch areas they frequently interact with such as vehicle doors, tool handles, etc.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day