These are trying and challenging times for every one of us. And now, more than ever, we need each other for support, compassion and, perhaps, a good laugh. We want to assure you that Subway® restaurants are open and here for you.
We have taken steps in our restaurants to help ensure a safe experience – from increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing restaurants, to continued reinforcement of our existing health and food safety protocols with restaurant teams. We’ve also made the decision to temporarily suspend in-restaurant dining in restaurants and move to a takeout-only model. Most Subway restaurants are open for takeout and/or delivery. These measures are being put in place with your and Subway restaurant employees’ safety and well-being in mind. Please use our restaurant locator to find your nearest Subway.
During this stressful time, family meals are important moments to relax and laugh. We’re here to help with that as much as possible.
- Free Delivery – Subway delivery is now free* through our delivery providers Uber Eats, DoorDash, Postmates, Grubhub, and Seamless with the promo code SUBWAYNOW. You can also reach out to our delivery providers about contactless delivery options.
- Value and Special Promotions for Takeout – At times of uncertainty, getting as much value for your money is important. We will be offering various promotions for takeout and/or drive-thru offers. Please call your local Subway restaurant if you have any questions about what promotions are available at your favorite location.
Many restaurants are open for business, and ready to continue to serve our guests the food they love in the best ways possible. That includes providing food to those in our community who need it most. Subway Franchise Owners are supporting local communities and organizations with food donations.
And we’re also taking care of Team Subway.
This is a challenging time for our local Franchise Owners, so we are committed to providing restaurant operation support so they can focus on taking care of their families and employees, providing the best guest experience and serving their communities.
We are all in this together.
We will continue to monitor and follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), as well as work with federal, state and local governments to make sure local communities know they can rely on Subway to help them through these unprecedented times.
We remain committed to being transparent and keeping you informed of any additional changes to how our restaurants will operate through this crisis. You can always check back here for updates.
*Limited time only. Select areas. $0 Delivery fee. Other Services, fees & limitations may apply.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM